- Ample street parking nearby. Please read do not park signs and avoid neighborhood driveways. Keep valuables out of sight.
- Look for cubbies for personal storage at AP. If you come in with someone, consider sharing one if possible. Large bags and suitcases can be kept up the stairs at the end of the hallway.
- Please bring your own water bottle. However, since AP classes are mostly barefoot, they ask them not to be glass. Water is in the corner in the the main room. The water in the blue jug water comes from the same faucet as right below it, so feel free to fill up directly from the faucet.
- There are two showers on site. If you want to use them, bring a towel and your own soaps.
- Please keep your voices down while you're in the parking lot and walking to your cars. We have neighbors across the street.
- Also, sort of along those same lines inside, we're trying to create a cozy, connected atmosphere during the dances. So you'll notice us snapping over clapping. Help us out an join in, and in general keep your conversations quiet enough not to disturb dancers around you. THANKS!
There are lots of quick food places walking distance from AP.
- North 7 blocks - Noodle Theory, 5849 San Pablo Ave
- South 2 blocks - Touch of Soul, 4336 San Pablo Ave and CVS
- South 3 blocks - Arizmendi (closed for dinner), Los Cantaros Taqueria, Wingstop, Grato Burger Restaruant, and IHOP
- South 5 blocks - 7-11, Little Caesars Pizza, Smashburger, Subway, Panda Express, Miyozen